Friday, November 16, 2007

About Me

I've always been an optimistic person. Never noted for mood swings (although I guess my mum would dispute that). Generally upbeat and happy with myself. I have some great friends who I know that I could turn to at the drop of a hat. But I've never been one for leaning on people, probably because I've never needed to before.



I'm not a religious person. But I've always felt that someone was watching out for me. Daft? Probably, but things have always just turned out right for me. For the first time in my life I'm worried that's not the case, so what should I do about it?



I appreciate that this is already sounding rather self pitying. And if that stops you from reading on then I wouldn't be surprised. This is my attempt to cheer myself up. Comments will be gratefully received.

No comments: